These are programming/writing projects that I've made, contributed to, or modified. Feel free to play around and have fun with them.
- ASCII Painter
A jQuery program that lets you create ASCII art like you would in a pixel painting app. Made for Iceologist's Webjam #2 in the Melonland Forums.
- The Frugal Dollmaker
I've used Ninique's dollmaker script to make my own dollmaker/paper doll toy! I've got a good amount of stuff here now, but I have ideas for a lot more. This will be in progress for a whiiiiiiiiile
- The Frugal Chatbot
I used to make AIMBots back in the day using the now defunct site RunABot.com, and so I recently decided to get back into it. This time, though, I'm hosting it directly on my site, so you can chat in your browser! It's currently incomplete, but there are still several conversations you can have with it.
- Fthark Reader
One of my hobbies is building imaginary worlds with my own little stories in them. I'm currently building a massive sci-fi universe that encompases a lot of ideas and beliefs I've developed over the years, but I'm not ready to share it just yet. In the meantime, I'm going to share some of the tools I've developed to help me with this hobby.
- World Building Legal Matrix
I originally posted this up on Reddit, so you'll see a different username mentioned in the file here, but you can use it no matter where you get it. It's a series of tables that are meant to help you flesh out what is considered legal and prohibited in your setting, and to act as a quick reference for writing your stories once its filled out.
- Alien Species Generator
There are a LOT of alien species generators out there, but none of them did exactly what I wanted for my purposes, so I made my own! This is currently available as a PDF, and requires you to roll via dice or a random number generator. I would like to eventually program an automatic version of this, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
- DemiUrges - This is a little webzine I've made using Decker, a HyperCard-like multimedia program that makes 1-bit interactive applets. I found this program online and was instantly intrigued by it, so I decided to put together a little zine to help me learn how to use it. This zine goes over some things I've created and also takes a look at some tools that I use to help with my worldbuilding.
Also, if you're interested in messing with this little zine, for some reason the Decker menu doesn't come up on the html file I exported. Not sure what that's about, but I've also uploaded the .deck file and you can download it here: DemiUrges_final.deck
- A Story About Goats that may or may not be true Made using Alienmelon's Electric zine maker, this is a story about goats from my crazy life. Warning: contains swears
- Excerpts from Cat Twitter Excerpts from a pretend social network for cats. Warning: contains swears
- My Stupid Summer Camp Story A silly little story of me trying to get around the rules at summer camp when I was little. Family friendly.
These are available through Google Play unless otherwise noted. Currently they're paid, but I do try to keep them cheap. Icon making is kind of resource intensive, so I'm trying to recoup the cost for now.
- Banana Cat Icons - Cute cat icons that I made for your phone! Works with Nova Launcher and possibly others
One-off projects and other things that don't go anywhere else.
- Winamp Skin - I actually made this for another project that I will be adding up here soon, but figured I might as well let others use it if they want. It works with WACUP and Winamp 2.0+, and uses the colors of my website. All windows I was able to bring up using WACUP are skinned, so no mis-matched colors or backgrounds!
- The Public Domain Image Database
A collection of images that are in the public domain, cleaned up and ready to be used in whatever project you need. Most of these are from the Internet Archive, but there is a field for sources so that you can click through and see where I got all of them.